Veryx PktBlaster SDN Controller Test is industry's first integrated test solution for Benchmarking SDN Controller Performance and Emulating SDN networks in a single box. It runs on a Veryx hardware platform or on suitable commodity servers. This solution consists of two product components that are licensed separately:
- Network Emulator is capable of emulating thousands of nodes, thereby significantly reducing the dependency on large-scale physical network infrastructure for verifying the functionality of SDN controllers.
- Performance benchmarking can be used to measure parameters such as latency and throughput by simulating up-to one thousand switches and millions of nodes.
Support for diverse real-world application traffic is available for both the components. Further, the holistic reporting feature of the tool enables detailed analysis of the test results.
- Real world Network Emulation for SDN and legacy network elements
- Diverse real-world application traffic emulation
- Network Path Trace support
- Network Impairment support
- Supports OpenFlow (1.0 & 1.3)
- Programmatic API support for test automation
- Intuitive and user-friendly GUI
- Complete Network visibility - Flow and device level statistics for real-time analysis and quick troubleshooting
- Significant reduction in testing cycle duration
- Accelerate network applications development
- Reduce time-to-market of vendor offerings
- One stop solution for functionality and performance
- Lower investment on test infrastructure